sx3

tcuurry

guys was wanting to know if anybody shoots this gun Winchester super x 3 and could send me to the right shells and choke tube just bought the gun and don't want to go blow a bunch more money on stuff that aint any good thanks

REN

Bogger on here has one if I remember correctly and he shoots a jelly head and heavy shot 7's with good results. Also has a buddy that shoots a pure gold and magblends with very good results.

As another choice call Willaim down at SumToy and tell him what you have and want to shoot and he will build a custom on for you. Great folks down there and best customer service in the business IMO

X-Tennessean

Ever make it to Final Flight ? You can use thier range and try thier chokes that is available, buy targets individual shells to see what suits you the best !! Saves not having to buy a box at a time :)

With my X3 (26") forcing cone lengthened and barrel polished I shoot Nitro Rays straight 7's with a jellyhead .670 !! I'll post some pics for you.
The nitro's are high but worth it IMO, sighting in is the most costly part but if u go the FF route it helps and I think you will be satisfied.

this is one I did at FF trying out the Nitro's, first shot with the JH .670 30 yds, a little to the left but I fixed that when I got home.
2011-04-09135334_zpsf6abf20d.jpg

These were after I got home, 40 yds same target just a front/back pic because I didn't mark them so they can be seen easily.
20130310_132839_zps434d2db3.jpg

20130310_132820_zpsd75f0363.jpg

Latest posts