• Help Support TNDeer:

Suppressor recomendations for 5.56 pistol

MR Yote

I didn't know where to post this so here it is. I have a 7.5" AR 5.56 pistol, I'm looking for something to help take the edge off. I know I'm not gonna have sub 140 dB but looking for something that will hold up to the blast. Also have a couple 16" ARs & a Ruger American Ranch with 16" barrel in 7.62×39 that suppressor will be used on as well. Thanks in advance.

NAjoe

I was gonna suggest the aac mini-4, but you'll need a 30cal suppressor if you're gonna use it on that 7.62. I do have a 30cal aac can. I like it, but it's heavy.

44 mag

Dead air sandman will take care off all that you mentioned. Rated to full auto 300WM with no barrel restrictions. You can also get a 223 end cap. This is what I have and have been very pleased with it. There are a bunch of other this is just the one I have.

Wildcat

Give Classic Firearms a call, they will know which ones you are looking for and might ever have a few. They are on the internet.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts