Summit Tree stands very generous.

Crappie Luck

Crappie Luck

Staff member
I've been a fan of Summit Tree Stands since I first bought a used one about 20 years ago.
Not only is the quality outstanding (I still use that used stand today). But the company is one of the most giving companies that I've ever seen.

For 6 years year running now, the TWRA and the Army Corps of engineers organize a brief Youth hunt here locally. It's Only two days (Sat and Sun). ON Sunday they give door prizes through a drawing of participants. Summit always donates a Youth stand of some kind. Generally a Youth climber.

But this year they donated TWO, Two man "VIne" ladder stands. These stands are about $350.00 each and Summit donates TWO of them for a Youth draw hunt with only 10 kids.

What other company does something like that?

There are other stands out there and some might be better. I wouldn't know though. Because I'm always in a Summit.

Just thought I'd post this. We complain when a company does something wrong. We should also speak up when a company does something well.

Thanks

PS. My son was NOT a winner of either of the stands. I'm not posting this because I'm happy to have one. But I sure was happy for the two boys that did.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Yep, top quality for sure.
Back in the day they were a HUGE supporter of tndeer as well.

Think they sold out and we kinda lost our "in" with them though.
Great product and great company.

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
Yes great company with a great product. I have had my summit viper for about 15 years and wouldn't trade or sell it for anything.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Have hunted out of several ladder and hang on Summit's and now have a climber. Glad to do business with folks like that.

Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
That is really cool.

To be honest I don;t know that there are other brands that are better than Summit stands. I love mine.

FTG-05

FTG-05

I loved my Summit Shooter I when I bought it new from Wylies Huntsville (anyone remember them?). Easy to carry, easy to use, very safe up in the tree.

Unfortunately, I don't do well with heights; hence I gave it away to someone. If I were to buy one tomorrow, Summit would be my choice, period.

Mudbone

Mudbone

There is no telling how many deer have been killed out of my old bullet backpacker. Had it fifteen, maybe more years. Only brand there is.

L

littlered

Very good and generous company. Youth hunts such as these are important and should be broadly supported. Door prizes for these kids is a bonus and I'm positive it is appreciated by the kids and parents.

B

bluball

Yep generous company for sure with great products.I had a family member they helped one time,I will never forget it,great company

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk