Summit Titan vs. Summit Goliath

Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
I have looked into both of these stands and Sportsmans guide shows the Goliath foot platform as 20" w X 36" long, and the Titan as 21" w x 30.75" long.

However Amazon shows them both with the same platform size at 21" w x 30.7" long.

Which site is right and which is actually bigger? Hoping some of you guys will know. I know the Titan is 25 lbs vs. the Goliath at 21lbs. My viper is 21 lbs I think.

D

DMD

Someone may disagree with me, but I see no advantage to bigger foot platform. Top is the same for both. I own a Goliath. I couldn't use any more of the foot platform than the Goliath has. Someone who has both might shed a different light on it.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
pastorbmp":1beqhv6x said:
Someone may disagree with me, but I see no advantage to bigger foot platform. Top is the same for both. I own a Goliath. I couldn't use any more of the foot platform than the Goliath has. Someone who has both might shed a different light on it.

How tall are you? I am 6' 2" and have the foot rest on my viper.

D

DMD

Bone Collector":3obj069f said:
pastorbmp":3obj069f said:

Well...I never thought of the foot rest aspect for a tall person. I'm 5'10"...so, it never occurred to this short person. :)

Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
pastorbmp":ljq6yqf1 said:
Bone Collector":ljq6yqf1 said:
pastorbmp":ljq6yqf1 said:

Well...I never thought of the foot rest aspect for a tall person. I'm 5'10"...so, it never occurred to this short person. :)

Still I'm pretty sure I have the Viper SD and it has a 26.5" foot platform and the with my foot rest add another 6 to that, so 32.5. the Goliath has a 36" platform and the Titan a 38" platform, so I probably can't go wrong either way. Also from what I can tell I could put a foot platform on either the Titan or Goliath and make a Summit recliner. :lol: