Summit Lock-On Stand for sell

CharlieTN

I have a Summit Lock-on stand for sale. It's part of the Raptor Series and includes the Talon bracket. I apologize but I don't remember the exact model.

Stand is in excellent shape, has been camouflaged on the bottom and traction strips added to the top. Includes the original seat which is very comfortable as well as military shoulder straps and waist belt to make it much more comfortable to carry. The stand weighs roughly 16 lbs including the shoulder straps and waist belt.

I replaced the original strap on the Talon Bracket and have been using a cam-buckle strap from Hawk. I also have a brute of a ratchet strap that comes from Bullman Outdoors for their Ring of Steps that I'll include.

Stand is located in north Rhea County. I can meet in either Rhea or Roane counties, possibly other counties depending on my schedule.

First come first serve. I will not hold it. $100 cash or would consider trade for a 3D deer target in good shape. I'll consider other trades, just let me know what you've got.

9F744B7B-ECB6-4D63-A505-114F6D5868B1.jpeg
591FB52E-56AE-4FE4-8111-057D28BCD6B0.jpeg
E60E4A9D-18AC-421D-B524-401E6D3BC7B2.jpeg

Latest posts