Summer project

Wildcat

Supporter
Been thinking about putting in some new bookshelves in one of the rooms and I've been trying to decide if I want to just buy them or build them to the room.

After seeing this I'm building my own. I'll make a few changes like a different secert key to be able to open them but to do that will take some work. Building it myself will be cheaper since these babys cost a cool $3,500 and up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pYqquG2 ... r_embedded

Wildcat

Supporter
I talked to the old man that did my cabinets a couple years ago to see if he will help me build this. He's retired and had a wood workshop out back and he does good work. We will both be working on them. Now he's thinking about building some for his son for Christams so I told him I'll help and we can both get it all done cheap.

Mudbone

Only issue with owning one of those is I would want to show off how cool it is but that would defeat the whole purpose. :)

Diehard Hunter

I akin the process of redrawing my library plans to incorporate this same thing. My parents actually have something similar in their house. Unless you know it is there, you will never find the storage areas. I hope to complete mine in may.

Wildcat

Supporter
Mudbone said:
Only issue with owning one of those is I would want to show off how cool it is but that would defeat the whole purpose. :)

You got that right. As much as I would want to I will not be posting any pictures.

Latest posts