Suggestions/Help Needed - (Property)

DROPTINE33

DROPTINE33

I am in the process of leasing some property. There are three owners of the property. The only issue they have is liability which I respectfully understand. This will be the first piece of property I am actually leasing or in the words of the property owners, "caretaking". Please read below from the property owners. Have any of you had to fill out any of these legal agreements before or is this going a little far? Thanks in advance!

Property owners needs:
"You to purchase a policy showing the three landowners as Named Insureds. I have some insurance applications coming to me I will send you. It would be about $200.
Provide a signed hold harmless agreement holding the three land owners heirs etc not liable if you, your guest etc are injured. I think TWRA has one?
Since there are three landowners, their estates etc, I can’t just say “yes.” I am only a spokesperson for one third."

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
You can buy a million dollar insurance policy through QDMA for almost nothing. I would ask if that would satisfy them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DaveB

DaveB

I leased from a lawyer. Your 3 guys are going easy on you. I should try and get my lease online as it protects the owner and gives me nothing but the right to kill deer. And since I never wanted to give the Lawyer a chance to raise the lease rate or kick me out, I agreed to everything since disagreement would have immediately queered the deal.

Your 3 owners are collectively known as "THE LANDOWNERS" and that will simplify things a bit.

There are lawyers here and plenty of examples on line.

Best of luck