strykerzone

remmag

first off I have never had a crossbow and do not know a whole lot about them, I have bow hinted for 25 years and this year have decided to try a x bow

I seen the stryker 380 recon bows at wyvern creations and went ahead and bought one

these are supposed to be factory reconditioned brought up to 2013 specs

I have heard of some limb failures on them and am hoping they have taken care of this by know

are there ny other issues I should be aware of on these or am I getting a solid bow that will serve me well

one other question; this is a package that includes arrows,scope etc

other than broad heads are there any other items I need to be looking at to make this rig work great for hunting

thanks guys

Tenn.Guy

It will come with sling. I bought the same setup. About 35 shots and really enjoying it. They say shoot about 150 before leaving it cocked for a longer time.

soshock1

I bought my 380 over a year ago and so far have had no issues. I did not like the scope that came with it so I upgraded mine.

Rackseeker

I bought one from wyvern creations also. I haven't shot it much yet. But so far it seems to be ok. Just don't know if I can get used to hunting with a crossbow after hunting with a compound for 30 years. But I can look back and recall 4 or 5 really good bucks I could have taken if I would have had a crossbow in my hands.

Tenn.Guy

soshock1 said:
I bought my 380 over a year ago and so far have had no issues. I did not like the scope that came with it so I upgraded mine.

what scope did you buy for it? Does it have the yardage, and is it accurate for these bows. I find the stock setup to not be accurate at all past the first dot.

rockytopcop

I just ordered one of these packages glad to see they are working out. I should get mine by the end of the month. What kind of accuracy are you guys getting? I'm probably gonna upgrade to an XB30 scope have read a few good reviews on it.

Tenn.Guy

rockytopcop said:
I just ordered one of these packages glad to see they are working out. I should get mine by the end of the month. What kind of accuracy are you guys getting? I'm probably gonna upgrade to an XB30 scope have read a few good reviews on it.

So far its a takedriver. I am very impressed. Im not so much impressed with the stock scope but it will do this season.

Not sure which arrows I'll be shooting. I ordered some cheap deer crossing archery arrows with blazer vanes and they are shooting great. The stock arrows I had shot good, but the original target I had was defective and it let them penetrate ruining all the arrows.

Luckily field logic had good customer service and sent me a new target.

I have read the exectuioners are the way to go, but I thought about ordering more stock arrows to keep the speed. Executioners are heavier. Good luck! I love mine.

Latest posts