Strong rumor Bama

TreyB

Saying Bama gonna get him as DC.

He wants at a power five school.

Hearing USF administration is terrible.

TreyB

Hey it was ur Vol buddies that was saying Feeze... Aight!

wayne

FTG-05":2eo77rrx said:
Can someone translate this thread into English, please?

Or is it some secret squirrel roll tide crap?
Strong(Charlie Strong as defensive co-ordinator) Rumor to Bama

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

TreyB

FTG-05":22vvnqf7 said:
Can someone translate this thread into English, please?

Or is it some secret squirrel roll tide crap?

USF = Strong...

I figured it would take a few people a hard time to figure it out. The usual suspects.

PillsburyDoughboy

Here is the thing. Ole Nick has his finger on the pulse of this activity and is at the top of this game . All of the top candidates are jumping at the chance for that phone to ring . Nick can hand pick who he want and get it .

I don't think anyone can argue that his hire in offense this year was a strong one. Look at the improvements Deboli has brought to the line in just a single season. We are passing the ball more consistently and gaining more yards per carry on O. The change allowing Hurts to adjust the calls on the field has made a huge difference. As he sees a play develop he can adjust on the fly . Something he was not allowed to do under Kiffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalsPal

Was Bama's offense better this year than with Kiffin? From the few games I saw, I didn't get that it was. Especially if you take Hurts out of the equation.

BTW, did you hear Kiffin's interview a while back where he, correctly I might add, stated that Bama was undefeated during his time there ;) :D !

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":1i2rwykf said:
Was Bama's offense better this year than with Kiffin? From the few games I saw, I didn't get that it was. Especially if you take Hurts out of the equation.

BTW, did you hear Kiffin's interview a while back where he, correctly I might add, stated that Bama was undefeated during his time there ;) :D !
Best I can tell according to https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/sc ... /2017.html
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/sc ... /2016.html

2016 Total was 455
2017 Total was 470

Stats across the board on offense just look better.

Would have I wanted to keep Kiffin?? You betcha. Am I happy with the hire of Daboll??? Thrilled is more like it.

Man you lose ONE game and everyone is wanting to thrown a dumpster fire at you. LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":1ers3q8f said:

IDK what you your saying about Hurts. Everyone was saying last year if it was not for the Oline of ALABAMA that Hurts would just be a Average Quarterback. LMAO.

Hurts is the real deal and for those that can't see that or won't accept that well wake up and smell the coffee. He's just now coming into his own. Daboll is exactly the right coach to bring him into his own. You can bank on him getting the Heisman his senior year. No doubt in my mind about that.

wayne

PillsburyDoughboy":1jcuylbo said:
Here is the thing. Ole Nick has his finger on the pulse of this activity and is at the top of this game . All of the top candidates are jumping at the chance for that phone to ring . Nick can hand pick who he want and get it .

I don't think anyone can argue that his hire in offense this year was a strong one. Look at the improvements Deboli has brought to the line in just a single season. We are passing the ball more consistently and gaining more yards per carry on O. The change allowing Hurts to adjust the calls on the field has made a huge difference. As he sees a play develop he can adjust on the fly . Something he was not allowed to do under Kiffin.

Actually Hurts completion % has gone down.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":1rnjbfpz said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1rnjbfpz said:

Actually Hurts completion % has gone down.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
It does appear so. Ill take him over any QB in the NCAA though. Hes got game IMHO.

Latest posts