String

remke

I need a new string.
Any suggestions?? Dont know a whole lot about getting one. I know I dont want it to "stretch" on me right away, so I wont have to go and redo everything.
:cry:

TNDeerGuy

I have had different brands of strings at some point (60X, Proline, America's Best, Winner's Choice and VaporTrail) and I will not put on any other brand except energywave bowstrings�have them on all my bows! Great strings�no stretch (prestretched at 400psi), very affordable (way cheaper than most of those previously listed), very quick turn-around, awesome warranty and service, handmade here in Tennessee and the owner/operator is a fellow TNDeer'er! www.energywavebowstrings.com

TheAirMan

The last strings I bought were Little John's. The turn around time was fast and they seemed to be good strings. However, I didn't keep the bow long enough to give them a full review. Up until that set I had always used bucknasty. He got where people couldn't get in touch with him. Honestly, I don't even know if he is still making string.

Crow Terminator

I've only used ABB, Winners Choice, and a custom set from John (Breathn) on ArcheryTalk. John's looked the best but he was soo slow. I had initially placed an order with a quoted turn around of 2 weeks. After 3 1/2 I sent an email asking the status and he had forgotten the order. I told him to forget about it. He refunded me my money and apologized and said if I ever wanted, he would try to make it up with a set for $40. Basically half off. I decided to try it again and this go around he delivered. This next set I get will be ProLines. Was a hard decision between ProLine and 60x until I actually inquired about doing my string in 8190 and cables in 452x. ProLine responded within a couple hours...60x has get to respond at all.

UTGrad

Crow Terminator said:
I've only used ABB, Winners Choice, and a custom set from John (Breathn) on ArcheryTalk. John's looked the best but he was soo slow. I had initially placed an order with a quoted turn around of 2 weeks. After 3 1/2 I sent an email asking the status and he had forgotten the order. I told him to forget about it. He refunded me my money and apologized and said if I ever wanted, he would try to make it up with a set for $40. Basically half off. I decided to try it again and this go around he delivered. This next set I get will be ProLines. Was a hard decision between ProLine and 60x until I actually inquired about doing my string in 8190 and cables in 452x. ProLine responded within a couple hours...60x has get to respond at all.

60x did not include the speed nocks on a set of strings I ordered even though I requested them.

Mr.Bro

I too have been happy with ProLine strings in the past but will try Energywave for my next set.
Like to spend my money locally when i can.

Latest posts