Stock Market

Hunter 257W

I hope all you guys who still have money in stocks appreciate what I have done for you. I took all my money out a few weeks ago so you can be sure this upward spiral is going to continue. Don't worry about your money, the market has never been known to fall unless it can cause me significant harm. :grin:

It's really frustrating to have total control of the market yet be unable to profit from it. LOL

pass-thru

I started selling in December and only have a few left. My largerst position is sony, which I doubled down when it started to bounce off bottom to offset losses. I will hold it until I have long term Capital gains. A few others I am watching.

All these folks jumping in now will be trying to figure out why they lost money in the stock market.

Hawkeye5

I no longer invest in individual companies, and have not for many years. Mine is a simple age-appropriate (I'm 65), risk tolerance-adjusted, diversified, low cost portfolio allocated 40% stock 60% bond, mostly using index funds within an IRA.

I may not outperform any individual stock or managed mutual fund, but my index funds will outperform 2/3rds of the actively managed funds in any given year. I don't look for the needle (the next Apple), I buy the haystack (the market) and pay no attention to the noise.

Latest posts