Still hammering

fairchaser

It must be over because I've lost interest. Between the thick undergrowth, skeeters and snakes, you can have it. I got the crappie boat out today and shooting in a match this weekend. Imo, the state knew people wouldn't be hunting in late may. It should have been closed two weeks ago.

deerfever

Just depends on where you are , public/private, # of birds, Pressure, Lots of factors. I went to a small piece of private I can hunt this morning but rarely do. Heard 10 on the juvenile hunt(some in the distance). Heard 1 gobble 3 times this morning. Gonna try it again in the morning, you never know what the mood will be with these crazy, fickle gobblers. I am in to the end!

Bone Collector

Just depends on where you are , public/private, # of birds, Pressure, Lots of factors. I went to a small piece of private I can hunt this morning but rarely do. Heard 10 on the juvenile hunt(some in the distance). Heard 1 gobble 3 times this morning. Gonna try it again in the morning, you never know what the mood will be with these crazy, fickle gobblers. I am in to the end!
ain't that the truth. It is pretty much over and has been on public for a couple of weeks. I am sure there is one out there somewhere gobbling, but there were multiple birds gobbling early on and now it is just silent.

Latest posts