Stewart Co lease need members

tasaman

Found a lease a friend and I are interested in. 700 acres in Stewart County across the street from LBL. While I have not laid eyes on the property I have viewed it on Huntstand and it lays really well. I am told it has 5 food plots and a great deer population. No idea yet about anything else. Plan on views no and leasing this weekend if it is what we want.

So what we are seeking is no more than 8 members and we have 5 so far. Full membership would include any legal season and game. We are entertaining the idea of half membership if you want to only hunt Turkey but right now I don't know the situation with the population. If you are interested and would like to reserve your potential spot let me know.
Oh yeah, price. Each full membership is $1,000 if we have 8 folks.

Last edited:

tasaman

So I made a trip to the property. The roads are in pretty good shape. There is an older clear cut of about 150-200 acres but it has tall weeds and nothing else in it. I did not see any food plots. There are about 300 acres of 8-10 year old pines. Good fingers of hardwoods and lots of edge. There is a stand of older pines but I reckon that's what they will cut next.
We saw good numbers of turkey on and around the property. Only saw 3 deer but this was at 2-3pm and saw several tracks. Seed ticks are in abundance of course.
We have made an offer and if they take it it will be a lower price. I don't think we will take it at full asking price. Will keep you guys updated. If this falls through we are still looking for a property and still would like to include you fine folks. I've met some great friends here and hope to make many more.

Eric Elms

Found a lease a friend and I are interested in. 700 acres in Stewart County across the street from LBL. While I have not laid eyes on the property I have viewed it on Huntstand and it lays really well. I am told it has 5 food plots and a great deer population. No idea yet about anything else. Plan on views no and leasing this weekend if it is what we want.

So what we are seeking is no more than 8 members and we have 5 so far. Full membership would include any legal season and game. We are entertaining the idea of half membership if you want to only hunt Turkey but right now I don't know the situation with the population. If you are interested and would like to reserve your potential spot let me know.
Oh yeah, price. Each full membership is $1,000 if we have 8 folks.
Did you get your 8 members would love to be able to just turkey hunt if possible let me know if it is.

tasaman

Came here to update the status. So although do not have 8 committed we do have enough interest to get the property and confident we can get the remaining members filled. We received a reply they are considering our offer and have not heard back as of yet. Both Anthony and I wanting to make this happen and are just waiting now. Will update in the next couple days.

Ed

Eric Elms

Let me know if I can help. Like I said would mostly be interested in just turkey hunting. I have 220 acres I own in Butler County Kentucky so deer hunting and turkey hunting are both great but want to get a head start on turkey hunting in the spring and its by far my fav. In a few years would love to do some trading with one individual some really good turkey hunting land for deer hunting with me. The area I'm in produces big bucks! Thanks for your reply again let me know what I can do to help

tasaman

Well folks I have some crappy news. The lease went to someone else. Don't know how much they paid but I'm guessing it was near full price. Anyways, I am again hunting for a good property to lease. Anyone that would like to keep in touch and be part of the search feel free to send me info and we can discuss and check them out. I will create a new post when I find a property.

Latest posts