• Help Support TNDeer:

Stephen Tucker Buck - NRA Atlanta

451LRML

FYI for anyone who's going the NRA Convention in Atlanta.
Tennessee's own Stephen Tucker and his World Record Whitetail will be there with the NMLRA in booth #1042.

Attachments

• TB rifle.JPG
    TB rifle.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 10,765

451LRML

The NRA convention was great. Stephen is a genuine, polite young man.
The NMLRA said they would have all the info on their official FaceBook page:
NMLRA (National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association), guess I need to join FB to see all the stuff...

DRSJ35

that's an awesome buck.I'm telling you with camera's out and all.You never know what buck will show it's face.Especially later in the season.

catman529

Hollar Hunter":1cqcohzk said:
I'd like to see that mount in person and really get to see it.
I saw it last year, frame is smaller than you would expect, but crazy amount of points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back Home

I saw it up at Poindexters not far from where he shot it. Still blows my mind a deer that gnarley came from this area. By the way the crow flies, he killed it not more than a few miles from where I live/hunt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Headhunter

Crazy thing is, to me that buck is not impressive to look at. Just looks like a nice non typical rack. Not downing it, just does not bring about the thought of 300 plus inch horns when you look at it in person. I would for sure shoot it, but even a 150" 10 pointer is prettier to look at to me.

rem270

Supporter
Crazy thing is, to me that buck is not impressive to look at. Just looks like a nice non typical rack. Not downing it, just does not bring about the thought of 300 plus inch horns when you look at it in person. I would for sure shoot it, but even a 150" 10 pointer is prettier to look at to me.
I do agree with you that at first sight it looks like a very nice buck but not THE world record. Heck I was just thinking at first glance of Deer Assassin's 185'' he killed looked bigger when you first look at it. But no way I'd pass that one up!

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts