Squirrels this morning

Smoke

They were moving a little this morning. Wouldn't be too far from den trees. Got enough for a mess and called it a day.
IMG_20220115_104018307_HDR.jpg

Smoke

Nice work. How do you like the Umarex? 22cal?
How is the trigger? How do you recharge it?
I absolutely love it. Shot 3 out of same tree and none of them knew what was going on. Mine is 25 cal. Trigger is fine to me but is adjustable. I've got a Hatsan TactAir Spark compressor. I thought about just getting a bottle and letting one of the scuba shops fill it.

TN Song Dog

I absolutely love it. Shot 3 out of same tree and none of them knew what was going on. Mine is 25 cal. Trigger is fine to me but is adjustable. I've got a Hatsan TactAir Spark compressor. I thought about just getting a bottle and letting one of the scuba shops fill it.

What is 50yd accuracy like? That rifle is nicely priced

Smoke

What is 50yd accuracy like? That rifle is nicely priced
This is 8 shot group at 40 yards. I pulled shot to right and was shooting a reflective tac that was holding target on and knocked it on through making hole bigger. I've shot squirrels farther than 40 but not targets.

Attachments

• IMG_20210214_180937599.jpg
    IMG_20210214_180937599.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 69

Rollo

Nice pattern. How heavy is it? Price seems very reasonable for that kind of accuracy and it's regulated. I was looking at the Gauntlet 2 as well but it looks pretty big and bulky.

Smoke

Nice pattern. How heavy is it? Price seems very reasonable for that kind of accuracy and it's regulated. I was looking at the Gauntlet 2 as well but it looks pretty big and bulky.
Can't remember what it weighs but I don't think it's bad heavy. I do carry shooting sticks for a good rest but do shoot offhanded if I have to in a hurry. Gauntlet 2 get you more volume in bigger tank and think it's regulated a little higher than my original.

Latest posts