Sold/Expired Spypoint Bundle **Reduced AGAIN**

sgtwebb1

I have 2 Spypoint LINK-Micro LTE cameras, as well as 2 of the Spypoint Cell-LINK devices that hook into a non-cellular camera and transmit those to the Spypoint app.

All function well, all have been used, I literally just pulled them out a few weeks ago, one of the Cell-Link enabled cams was still sending photos off my father in law's place in Georgia, had been out since early October.
The others had ran out of battery, but they'd all been out since early September.

The 2 Cell-Link units are still hooked up to the non-cell trail cams, both of those are Wal-Mart specials I got on clearance just to use with the Link devices. One is Primos, the other is a Tasco ( I think) and are cheapo cams but both work.

I used these all over our Alabama lease property, and the only place they wouldn't transmit was in a couple of REALLY deep hollers--the cell service on our property really sucks, but these actually worked well except in the deep hollers.
On flat or reasonable terrain if you have a decent cell signal they actually do pretty well. We used them in Indiana and they were awesome there.

I don't have the manuals, but that's easily gotten off the Spypoint website.
Definitely need to update the firmware on all of them, but that's also pretty easy, just follow instructions off the website.

What you see is what you get.
No batteries, no SD cards.

**Reduced 6/10** $135 for everything shipped.

Attachments

• SPYPOINT.jpg
    SPYPOINT.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

sgtwebb1

As far as I can tell, they're the "Nationwide" version, which means they operate off the AT&T system.
I know on our lease in Jackson Co. Alabama, the hills and hollers are pretty severe, and no one's cell service works even at the campground unless they have AT&T.
My Verizon service doesn't work until we're in flat ground several miles away from the lease entrance.
With that being said, I wouldn't trust them too much if you're planning on burying them deep in a holler, just my experience with these, as well as the Tactacams we run--even they don't like being that deep in a holler.
They worked fine up higher, in on the fields.

Antler Daddy

are they still available? I'll take for that price....they send free pics. I'll let my son install them off the trails in our local park just for some fun.