Spray Your Clothes for Ticks!

LanceS4803

Out scouting last weekend and didn't wear my sprayed clothes. Tick got me and dug in hard on the leg. Never had a bite turn black and blue, so went to doc who dug it out, they drew blood for lyme test and started me on antibiotics. Lyme test came back negative.
Moral of the story, get those clothes sprayed down with pyrethrin!
Get it in concentrate at TSC and spray before you go out this weekend.
I did this last year and for the first time, ever, didn't have a single tick. (Just forgot this last time...)

TheLBLman

CAMARO12 said:
drrxnupe said:
And most Wal Marts have it in a good size spray bottle in their sporting goods department.
Most Wal-marts I've tried finding it in over the past couple years had stopped carrying it. Most County Co-Ops have it, Cabela's has it, Bass Pro should have it, and I know Brigham Hardware in Dover has it.

I always use it between March and October.

lightfoot

2-Step Enabled
Bought some sawyers a couple a days ago at walmart in springfield also bought repell to spray on skin, cant handle them seedticks.

Gravey

Wes Parrish said:
CAMARO12 said:
drrxnupe said:
And most Wal Marts have it in a good size spray bottle in their sporting goods department.
Most Wal-marts I've tried finding it in over the past couple years had stopped carrying it. Most County Co-Ops have it, Cabela's has it, Bass Pro should have it, and I know Brigham Hardware in Dover has it.

I always use it between March and October.
Look in the camping section not hunting at Walmart. That's where they had it last year. I was in Bass Pro the other day and grabbed another bottle.

Latest posts