Sportsman’s condos

gatodoc

I'm picking up some sportsman's condos in Mississippi this week. I'll have one extra SC-2 to sell. I'll be traveling from Collierville to Harriman with them next weekend. Can meet up with anyone interested on the I 40 corridor or can be picked up in Harriman, TN.

offering at a discount. Serious entries can pm me.

deerfever

I'm picking up some sportsman's condos in Mississippi this week. I'll have one extra SC-2 to sell. I'll be traveling from Collierville to Harriman with them next weekend. Can meet up with anyone interested on the I 40 corridor or can be picked up in Harriman, TN.

offering at a discount. Serious entries can pm me.
Pm sent

gatodoc

Can u send a pic 4233122035
Don't have any pix of sc-2.....I've only set up sc-1 and sc-3.....These are quality stands made of heavy gauge plastic. I elevate most of mine 10' and build steps but some folks just put 2X4 on legs to make ladder. I add plywood to mine on the floor and rubberized carpet on that. I also add 2 4" air vents to the upper corners of mine to reduce any mildew buildup.

These stands are very comfortable in any weather. They really help reduce hunter scent. If you anchor them well enough to prevent them blowing over your kids kids will be hunting out of them someday....

gatodoc

The ones I've got are complete the warehouse at the factory in MS is full of various sized condos waiting on windows,door hardware, and bottom framing to attach 4x4. Their supply chain for those parts is abfu

Latest posts