Spending the evening with a Vegan

rem270

rem270

Supporter
My brother in law and sister in law have converted to vegan the past year. I'd rather have dinner with cousin Eddie than listen to this vegan turkey , vegan ham, vegan Pepperoni's, etc. They're just weird.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a T bone steak.

dralarms

dralarms

Tell em that the turkey is all fresh grass fed (maybe a few bugs mixed in)

duckduck84

duckduck84

"Can I get you anything? Some soy milk, tofu, drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"

Merry Christmas, buddy.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
rem270":qixqvazc said:
My brother in law and sister in law have converted to vegan the past year. I'd rather have dinner with cousin Eddie than listen to this vegan turkey , vegan ham, vegan Pepperoni's, etc. They're just weird.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a T bone steak.

Welcome to my world.

B

BlackBelt

I have two relatives that are vegan.
They dont make a big deal of it and always bring their own food.
I'm just glad they are the type of people who believe in something and commit to it whole-heartily.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
BlackBelt":uv9ojysw said:
I have two relatives that are vegan.
They dont make a big deal of it and always bring their own food.
I'm just glad they are the type of people who believe in something and commit to it whole-heartily.
Doesn't bother me at all they are, this is new just like other stuff they've dove into over the years just to quit it . He used to beg for deer meat and i always gave it to him. I offered some snack sticks at Thanksgiving and thought he was going to sacrifice me at the table lol. Honestly would consider taking advice from a vegan about some meals just to eat right sometimes but with them throwing the vegan crap up all night and how food is causing cancer and killing everyone i didn't want to talk anymore then I had to.

duckduck84

duckduck84

The "this and that causes cancer" people kill me. You know what else causes cancer? Living.

I'm not saying eat a big Mac every day while smoking a pack of cigarettes and wash it down with a 5th of Jack but goodness, what's the point of living if you're terrified to enjoy it.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

F

FishnFed

I'm right there with you. I have a "only organic and natural" in my family. I made venison chilli and labeled it, "free range/organic"......it got rejected....."not poor bambi". Can't get much more organic and natural.

1bow4me

1bow4me

Deer Assassin":1dxewvjh said:
they would of loved me
Vegans tremble at the mere mentioning of your name! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TNGunsmoke

TNGunsmoke

duckduck84":1w72fu6n said:
The "this and that causes cancer" people kill me. You know what else causes cancer? Living.

I am a firm believer that everything we eat, drink, or breathe can cause cancer. Life is terminal, we begin to die the day we are born. But we might as well enjoy everything we can in between those two points.

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGunsmoke":z1cp4j6m said:
duckduck84":z1cp4j6m said:

I am a firm believer that everything we eat, drink, or breathe can cause cancer. Life is terminal, we begin to die the day we are born. But we might as well enjoy everything we can in between those two points.

x2, I couldn't have said it any better. Merry Christmas

Os2 Outdoors

Os2 Outdoors

Weak minded people"CONVERT" to things. There's nothing wrong with being healthy, but you just don't convert to someone randomly then shove it down other's throats.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
I'm headed over to my parents' house shortly. My mother, my father, and myself are all ultra conservatives. My sister is in town with her husband. Both of them claim to be conservative and my sister claims to be a "lifelong republican", but they HATE President Trump and everything he has done, everyone he has appointed, and every breath he has taken. And they ADORE b. hussein obama. Needless to say we don't talk politics and don't have much in common. I don't know how she was raised in the same house as me. She went off to college and came back 4 years later brainwashed.