Speaking of Stolen Guns.....

WTM

not only vulnerable to retailers. id hate to be the armorer nco that some of these were assigned to. i remember the days when they would lock down a post if one weapon came up missing.

Weegee

not only vulnerable to retailers. id hate to be the armorer nco that some of these were assigned to. i remember the days when they would lock down a post if one weapon came up missing.

I remember police calling Camp Wilson at 29 Palms all day long after a single NVG came up missing. A SSgt made me put on gloves and feel around in the porta s****** to make sure it wasn't in there. Good times...

Rakkin6

WTH is an assault rifle? Never in my nearly 24 year career in the Army did I ask anyone to hold/hand me/look at my assault rifle. We even had the fully auto M4 variant and we still didn't call them this. If you said some nonsense like this you would find your stuff in the hallway looking for a new ODA. It is either or a rifle or carbine depending on if we were using our shorty barrels for CQB. But mostly referred to generically has a rifle or weapon. The media still thinks or lies and tries to get pepe to think AR means assault rifle. We all know it stands for Armalite and 15 is the version.

THIS STUFF DRIVES ME INSANE

Gronk

WTH is an assault rifle? Never in my nearly 24 year career in the Army did I ask anyone to hold/hand me/look at my assault rifle. We even had the fully auto M4 variant and we still didn't call them this. If you said some nonsense like this you would find your stuff in the hallway looking for a new ODA. It is either or a rifle or carbine depending on if we were using our shorty barrels for CQB. But mostly referred to generically has a rifle or weapon. The media still thinks or lies and tries to get pepe to think AR means assault rifle. We all know it stands for Armalite and 15 is the version.

THIS STUFF DRIVES ME INSANE
Always heard it referred to as weapon in my 7 years.

Gronk

Or just M16

Most folks just listen to MSM and social media and believe it means “assault rifle” without any research into what AR stands for

Omega

Look, let's not be too critical here, there have been a-salt rifles for a long time, and though I own many rifles, I have not pulled the trigger on one of these yet. But if I get any more assailants out in my back yard I may finally join the thousands of other a-salt rifle owners out there, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I may even get one of the camo ones, just to make sure it's hard to see, wouldn't want to melt any snowflakes... wait, yes I do.
20150121101051-headerimage0121.png

Rakkin6

Always heard it referred to as weapon in my 7 years.
Yeah pretty much the same here, but we had 3 different barrel lengths we would use so they could go from carbine to rifle situational dependent. But for the most 95% we referred to them has weapons also unless we were teaching the big Army.guys and had to go into detail on what the difference is between a rifle and carbine.

Rakkin6

Look, let's not be too critical here, there have been a-salt rifles for a long time, and though I own many rifles, I have not pulled the trigger on one of these yet. But if I get any more assailants out in my back yard I may finally join the thousands of other a-salt rifle owners out there, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I may even get one of the camo ones, just to make sure it's hard to see, wouldn't want to melt any snowflakes... wait, yes I do.
20150121101051-headerimage0121.png
How do you like those things? I looked them up online and they cost a little.more than I thought they would. Are they worth it?

mrjim43

"THIS is my rifle ...THIS.. is my Gun...This ONE is for shooting ...And THIS ONE is for FUN..... How many time Ive heard this as the guy ran around the PT field with the rifle above his head "yelling at the top of his lungs" just because he call it a gun....M14 times

Latest posts