Food Plots Soybeans

KennyDale

I have planted corn the last 3 years with good sucess but I want to rotate soybeans in this year. My question is if I leave them standing overthe season and disc the field next spring will the leftover seed from the pods grow back? Also will the litter from the plants clog my planter when I plant corn next spring? I use a 309 2 row planter.
Also any soybean seed recommendations?

jmb4wd

KennyDale said:
I have planted corn the last 3 years with good sucess but I want to rotate soybeans in this year. My question is if I leave them standing overthe season and disc the field next spring will the leftover seed from the pods grow back? Also will the litter from the plants clog my planter when I plant corn next spring? I use a 309 2 row planter.
Also any soybean seed recommendations?

I have done this same thing with Eagle Beans that I planted 2 years ago. Left them standing, and bushhogged them about the middle of April. I had a completely awesome stand of Eagle beans that got to over 4 feet tall. I never fertilized them only sprayed them once to know back weeds when they were about a foot tall.

You shouldnt have trouble planting back thru them at all.

Latest posts