South Cherokee deer hunt

Nsghunter

It was definitely on my list for hunts I want to try. I drew an early Oct Quota hunt and spent a few days dove hunting earlier in the season so I won't be doing that hunt this year. Have you scouted much yet or will you be waling in blind?

Oh and safe hunting, watch for snakes!

timberjack86

I found a ridge with some whiteoaks the bears are climbing and there are some really nice rubs from last year in there. I don't know if a deer will approach the area with bear using it but a bear is my main target.

dirtyhands

timberjack86":18foitkn said:
I found a ridge with some whiteoaks the bears are climbing and there are some really nice rubs from last year in there. I don't know if a deer will approach the area with bear using it but a bear is my main target.

Is it archery only or rifle?

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I will be there with bells on I am so excited dont no if I will sleep tonight. Oh and yes bears will use the same area as deer I am getting pictures of bear and deer in the same spot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
dirtyhands":27eq0keg said:
timberjack86":27eq0keg said:

Archery only

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
dirtyhands":v5l4qqq9 said:
timberjack86":v5l4qqq9 said:

Archery only