South Carolina

Wrangler95

They are idiots for hiring Mushchamp,already been proven that he is a dud as a head coach.He had better athletes at Florida than he will have at South Carolina :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

People can learn from their mistakes and that was his first head coaching job. He followed Meyers' 8-5 with a 7-6 season. He went 11-2 his second season at UF. His 3rd year he had all kinds of injuries and went 4-8. His final season he went 7-5 but didn't get to play a cupcake because of a storm and would of had 8 wins. There are lots of teams that do Cart wheels when they win 8 games but he was fired.

CWM had 3 OCs in 4 seasons.... Maybe he will find 1 this time... Time will tell.... :)

PalsPal

Curt Roper? Hmm, OK.

I love it and can't wait for him to come back to Neyland :D !

BTW, the GA fans are loving it also. They were SO afraid he would be their DC :D !

Wrangler95

There are lots of teams that do Cart wheels when they win 8 games but he was fired.

lol at Spurrier,he up and quit on his team!!

Wrangler95

PalsPal":3m4iyfix said:
Curt Roper? Hmm, OK.

BTW, the GA fans are loving it also. They were SO afraid he would be their DC :D !

lol,they dodged a bullet :mrgreen:

AndyW

PalsPal":sa40w1iy said:
Curt Roper? Hmm, OK.

Athens knew he wasn't coming home. Acting as the greatest, most loyal Georgia Bulldog of all time, Muschamp destroyed Florida from within and SC is next.

Covert ops baby.

baddnole

Will Muschamp Being Sold As a Crime Fighter, Gainesville = Gotham City
Now Don't shoot the messenger I didn't say it. Maybe we should give Muschamp a break. I have a little more respect for him now after listening to his press conference today after learning what he may have gone through at UF. Many of you here got it right. Urban Meyer & UF as a whole but Meyer is really a POS. If you follow Batman comics Meyer can be best described as the Carmine Falcone of the Falcone crime family.

Muschamp's remarks about UF were hilarious. He described his first meeting with Bernie. "My first day on the job, Bernie came to my office, shut the door & said "Clean the place up clean it up".:D He alluded to his biggest accomplishment at UF was he left the place in better shape than what he found when he arrived. :tu:

Latest posts