Son got his mount back

Speedwell-Hunter

I believe you are going to be very close, the pictures do not do it justice with the mass. I have
some that have been scored , a couple of them 130s and this deer will do better than both. I believe it will end up around 140 or slightly better. Either way he is tickled to death with his mount and the opportunity he had on the deer. Thanks for all the kind comments. He was very excited as he didn't know I had went to pick it up, the look on his face when he walked downstairs was priceless!
true, tough to get circumference from photos, how many inches of circumference is there per side?

Specializedjon

Give the camera to your son....he seems to be better and "getting" things 😂 (only pokin fun)

Congrats to both of you....(YOU) have a son that hunts....thanks to you (YOUR SON) for a dandy of a buck. He's set the bar pretty high with that one. Good news is, he'll be passing on a few studs that you'll be able to shwack! ;)

Speedwell-Hunter

My son knows he is truly blessed and very thankful to have seen this one for his first buck. I have not had this scored but wondering what some thoughts might be on this one? I will have it done but just wanted an estimate. Thanks!
i will get an estimate to you tomorrow! looks like a good deer to me!

Latest posts