Son got his mount back

deerfever

I know people don't like what I say about the net of a score not the gross but I look at the net because that's what goes in the books if you desire to . If that's the net then he can enter it into the Tennessee Deer Registry . Great deer no matter the score brother. I judge some on here by my 11 point which was scored by a registered scorer at some rally they had here years ago . Your son's is quite a bit better than mine at 127 3/8 . Symmetrical racks score much better than those that have extra points like mine the three inch exta point was a deduction which I don't like but that's how they do it .
Don't bother me at all, I was just telling the total gross score 143 1/8 as total bone . It was 135 6/8 after 7 3/8 deduction. You are correct the extra point was 5 0/8 of that 7 3/8 inch deduction, you are very good! I wasn't worried about the registry and had no interest at all , I was just getting it done correctly and framing the form for him. Yep those extra points get you Everytime! Lol. I did not catch the name of the man that did the measurements but he was so precise , very nice gentleman.

Snake

Don't bother me at all, I was just telling the total gross score 143 1/8 as total bone . It was 135 6/8 after 7 3/8 deduction. You are correct the extra point was 5 0/8 of that 7 3/8 inch deduction, you are very good! I wasn't worried about the registry and had no interest at all , I was just getting it done correctly and framing the form for him. Yep those extra points get you Everytime! Lol. I did not catch the name of the man that did the measurements but he was so precise , very nice gentleman.
Awesome, your son has taken a very fine specimen of a Whitetail buck and I'm sure your as proud as well . Taking a youngster hunting is something I wished alot other men did . Congrats again to you both .

Latest posts