• Help Support TNDeer:

Some people (Rant)

dralarms

When my grandma passed there was some of the same crap. I told everyone then I don’t want anything. When grandad passed it was better but not by much. Again I don’t want anything. Ended up with an old shotgun of his,

when dad passed everyone knew how I felt, I got 3 of his guns, among other things. My mom was executive of the estate and she saw to it that it was fair.

when she passed she had put everything in my brothers name with instructions to split it 3 ways evenly. Sure would Have put a stop to the crap if there was any. My brother did exactly as my mom had asked.

I understand grief and what it can make some people do but in the end that stuff they’re fighting over will still be here when they pass and then someone else can fight over it.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Crappieaddict

I mentioned that Mom and Dad passed exactly a month apart in 2019. The will was well laid out, and they appointed both my brother and me as Co-Executors. I think that was pretty smart.

Mag

Interesting timing, my Wife and I just spent the last two hours at the funeral home making our arrangements (and paying for it now) this way there's no burden on the kids.

Laserman1

Just remember that even if you have a will, the spouse controls everything. My dad remarried 1 year before he died of cancer. The new wife was in control of the will and estate. She took $640,000 of mutual funds that was willed to me. She gave my 21 gun collection to her son( and said that my dad sold them before he died.) She got the house , and filed it up with new furniture, and jewelry because the lawyer said everything inside the house went to her.

Dully

She passed away yesterday morning at her house, they showed the house yesterday evening. The are looking to sale fast.
She passed away yesterday morning at her house, they showed the house yesterday evening. The are looking to sale fast.
Want it have to go thru probate court ,I bought 2 when the owner passed it took 3or 4 months to get them

Latest posts