• Help Support TNDeer:

Some people (Rant)

TNGRIZZLY_

My wife grandma just passed away today, so one of my wife aunt posted her mom house for sale already, she only been gone for a few hours now. The two youngest children who are in there 60 have been stealing stuff and empty the bank account a week or two ago. I can't believe how low people are.

Laserman1

I was standing with my mother at my grandmothers casket. My uncle walked up and said “ you know Geneva told me if anything ever happened to her she wanted me to have her car.” Let’s just say when I got finished talking to him he has not spoken to me since.

Planking

Its shocking when it happens to you. You think you've known people your whole life until you have to hire a lawyer. I just don't think along those lines so its just real hard to process. I love my family and when they pass they are all i think about. Not how much of their stuff i can steal or how i can weasel someone out of their inheritance.

Hardwoodmaterials

When my granddad died my uncle didn't even show up at the funeral home. We found out why when my grandma got back home. He waited until the visitation started and then stole all the guns out of the house and all the tools out of the shop he could load. He even stole the trailer from behind the shop to load the tools on!

Snake

Supporter
My wife grandma just passed away today, so one of my wife aunt posted her mom house for sale already, she only been gone for a few hours now. The two youngest children who are in there 60 have been stealing stuff and empty the bank account a week or two ago. I can't believe how low people are.
Definitely no respect Justin , hate it your grandmother passed prayers sent for comfort.

Snake

Supporter
When my granddad died my uncle didn't even show up at the funeral home. We found out why when my grandma got back home. He waited until the visitation started and then stole all the guns out of the house and all the tools out of the shop he could load. He even stole the trailer from behind the shop to load the tools on!
He'd be in jail !

iowavf

My dad made the oldest brother executer. When my dad broke his first hip at age 84 the doctor said not the best chance of leaving the hospital at that age and considering his health at the time with the operation. Dad's girlfriend who had been dating for several years saw how my brother took advantage of my dad because he also had some cows running with my dads. Dad seemed to pay for everything and I won't go into details but it was pretty bad. She told my dad to make my youngest brother the executer in his will if he passes. Another broken hip that same year and 4 years later setting at the funeral home the guy asked my brother if he was executer and he answered yes. About that time my younger brother pulled the paper out and sound no your not! Calm hit the parlor for a couple minutes. See my older brother was in the process to sell off some of the farm to pay for the nursing home because the insurance was running out. He was selling it to his son because the farm was suppose to be split between the 4 brothers and this was he could have more. Almost seemed like my dad knew this because the night before he was getting moved to a cheaper smaller room, he passed on. Let's just say my oldest brother didn't fare as good as he thought between the 3 of us who knew what he had been doing for several years.

Wildcat

My brother and I are close and everything was split down the middle. But I have seen other family members and friends have to go through all that crap to the point they don't speak to each other. Even seen some sue each other in court and they both end up losing more money in lawyer fees to keep it going than they would have gotten in the first place.

I do have a will but if the good Lord allows me time and I get the warning early enough I will go around giving certain things to others.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts