Some people’s kids....

muddyboots

Southern Sportsman":3gyfec6l said:
BlackPlott":3gyfec6l said:
And southern, I'm not sure where you get my being on some kind of high horse from.

BlackPlott":3gyfec6l said:
But the things that has me so mad is the obviously terrible shot that was taken on the deer. (a behind-the-front-shoulder shot that you didn't see)
. . . .
those of us with sense . . .
. . . .
this clown obviously hasn't practiced near enough
. . . .
Hopefully, I can get a chance to put a real shot in him
. . . .
Then I can school him on how, when, and where to shoot
. . . .
around here you have to put work in to kill a deer. They're not running amuck like in those cupcake 3 per day counties.

I don't know, man. Must just be my poor reading comprehension.

Mic drop!

Dbllunger

muddyboots":31cxp53x said:
And I love it when people think I kill deer because I live in unit L. Personally I wished I hunted in a county that wasn't unit L. Trust me. It sure don't make it easier. Lol

I live in unit L and have to leave the house half hour early so I can drive slower to my hunting property. Deer are constantly jumping out in front of my vehicle. Sometimes I never make it there. I just field dress whatever I hit there on the side of the road. :p

MUP

Dbllunger":1jqhm0n1 said:
muddyboots":1jqhm0n1 said:
And I love it when people think I kill deer because I live in unit L. Personally I wished I hunted in a county that wasn't unit L. Trust me. It sure don't make it easier. Lol

I live in unit L and have to leave the house half hour early so I can drive slower to my hunting property. Deer are constantly jumping out in front of my vehicle. Sometimes I never make it there. I just field dress whatever I hit there on the side of the road. :p

I knew it! :smash:

TreyB

Dbllunger":3pmrzy14 said:
muddyboots":3pmrzy14 said:

You are lucky!! :tu:

Gravey

Dbllunger":28qzh6fm said:
muddyboots":28qzh6fm said:

That's why you're not seeing any deer on the lease...they're all over the highway getting there. Should probably starting hunting by those deer crossing signs since they use those areas to cross. :tu:

Dbllunger

Gravey":1aiviqnn said:
Dbllunger":1aiviqnn said:
muddyboots":1aiviqnn said:

That's why you're not seeing any deer on the lease...they're all over the highway getting there. Should probably starting hunting by those deer crossing signs since they use those areas to cross. :tu:
Now that's a good idea!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts