• Help Support TNDeer:

Social Situational Awareness- gripe

Eli103

the other day at marshals there was a whole family of red dot Indians. I think i counted 4 generations. I don't understand why the whole family has to go in. I seen on the news that there was a COVID surge in India šŸ˜‚

DaveB

The family dragging thing is surprisingly widespread. The Head Dad or Mom will cuss everyone while trying to keep them corralled and stop putting stuff in the basket.

I have forgotten many foreign cursewords I learned while in the Army. One remains....,,Your mama your sister and your pants are full. something like that. Has a sing-song sound in vietnamese

I know lots of people from India and this drag everyone around thing is something they may never get used to NOT doing. I think it dates back to tigers eating everyone alone. Seriously.

Pic IN the Casa

the other day at marshals there was a whole family of red dot Indians. I think i counted 4 generations. I don't understand why the whole family has to go in. I seen on the news that there was a COVID surge in India šŸ˜‚
And if you're downwind the curry smell will make your eyes water.

larry ipock

I see a book deal.
"How to navigate grocery stores":)

Just a little common sense and courtesy goes a long way.
You really have to enjoy their response when you say excuse me and they get an attitude.

In the general population, I've don't believe there is ant common sense or common courtesy anymore.

PRB

Supporter
In the general population, I've don't believe there is ant common sense or common courtesy anymore.
I remember when you could stop your vehicle far enough back to let someone out in front of you, and back then it was a given they would wave and thank you. In the last few years Ive witnessed a few times of letting people out with zero response.
Entitlement mentality ?

Latest posts