So when?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Is the next cluster of drawings for all the blinds they stole?
Wonder if they are going to fix the computer program or just totally goat rope this one too?

Displaced_Vol

After the first of October I think. Up to this point, all evidence points to goat rope but who knows maybe it'll all work out. My leftover quota point from the old days got stuck in the middle segment so SURELY they'll have this ironed out in time for that one and I won't piss that point away.

Displaced_Vol

9FB6FE29-0362-4BD8-ACC8-FC2E588112A0.png

WilcoKen

After the first of October I think. Up to this point, all evidence points to goat rope but who knows maybe it'll all work out. My leftover quota point from the old days got stuck in the middle segment so SURELY they'll have this ironed out in time for that one and I won't piss that point away.
I'm wondering if those without points will even have a chance in this draw. I've never applied for draw hunts so I don't have any points. I'm hoping draws for WMAs that haven't had a point system (ex Old Hickory) start all applicants with an even slate. If not, this draw will be no different for me than the one in July. I will be eliminated the second it starts.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I'm wondering if those without points will even have a chance in this draw. I've never applied for draw hunts so I don't have any points. I'm hoping draws for WMAs that haven't had a point system (ex Old Hickory) start all applicants with an even slate. If not, this draw will be no different for me than the one in July. I will be eliminated the second it starts.
No one will have any points for early and late segment. All existing points were thrown into middle segment. So, in theory, we're all even on early/late. I'll probably put in for them all, with the plan being build a point, not get drawn this season.

drake799

When this points crap start it'll be about impossible to be drawn. Everyone will put in as individuals and the number of people just accumulating points will be crazy will it not

WilcoKen

When this points crap start it'll be about impossible to be drawn. Everyone will put in as individuals and the number of people just accumulating points will be crazy will it not
Figure roughly 100-200 Tier 2 blinds x 30 (2) day hunts divided amongst 14000 applicants with various amounts of points. Yep it ain't looking too good.

Last edited:

West_Tn

I don't get why they aren't allowing us to use priority points for the first segment. Forcing you to use them for the middle when the hunting is most likely to be the worst.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
SO much better
I don't get why they aren't allowing us to use priority points for the first segment. Forcing you to use them for the middle when the hunting is most likely to be the worst.
Whatever they can do to take hunting away under the guise of more "opportunity".

Displaced_Vol

Saving the best times for themselves! JK
But seriously I do prefer hunting early and late in the season. Gotta catch the early, more photoperiod based birds then hopefully get enough cooperation from Mother Nature to move the hardier birds around.

drake799

That's what I was thinkin. Start knocking some these people out with 4-6 points If we're gonna stick with this garbage they need figure out some way of gettin everyone who's gonna hunt the blind for those days and taking those points as well. To me that's the only way it'll ever be somewhat legit.