so my wife likes fishing now

WTM

the stroke pretty much changed her personality but at least she likes fishing now, after 36 years of trying to get her to go with me.

anyhoo she been catching catfish, crappie, bluegill, shellcracker, and lmb. ive caught one lousy fish in two months of fishing.

i think she is getting better so maybe ill take her in the boat. she has this fear of getting to far from the house.

the bait is back shallow now around cover and docks and the fish are following. finally figured out the type of fish that breaks the surface in the evening. we sat up on top the the fishing dock and saw tarp size blue cats breaking the surface and gorging on minnows. lol the wife said they look like sharks.

a small mess of her fish, using a zebco 33 she bought at walmart and worms. lol, she didnt like my spinning reels.

2542BB77-A463-4142-BA78-DD576256E764.jpeg

WTM

Are those going in the bathtub?

ETA: I hope your wife continues to improve.
lol she asked me where i was going to filet them since it was so hot. i told her ill just do it like pawpaw, wash them in the bathroom sink and filet them on the kitchen counter.

you have to imagine the look on her face, she is OCD and ADD. (she is always cleaning something). i bust out laughing and told her i would ice them down and filet them on the tailgate.

Latest posts