So did we ever find out when?

Hduke86

I would be surprised if it was not at least 17% of the total people entered were from out of state if they didn't require a current TN hunting license.
I wouldn't be surprised either considering their motto "come one,come all MORE OPPORTUNITIES for the people". So if this is the case and they don't get a current license do those blinds become first come first serve or what. You figure with all the money they bragged about making in the ridiculous increase of license sales last year that they would want to require a current license but then again this whole mess has been like herding cats in a thunderstorm from the get go.

Levee Jumper

I would be surprised if it was not at least 17% of the total people entered were from out of state if they didn't require a current TN hunting license.
Makes perfect sense when they let a group of 10 be represented as 80, by all means necessary, for less than $100 each.

Huge Oversight/Mismanagement by our Agency.

Just auction them off if it's just going to be a money grab.

Dodge Man

How would one know that 17% of the blinds went to out of state hunters?
Probably nobody knows that right now. But under the Freedom of Information Act you can request data from the draw. Last year I know if you asked you could find how a total of how many people were in each draw and I think you could find out who got each blind. I don't know what all data is available but it would be interesting to find out how many people put in, numbers of out of state applicants, number of blinds awarded to out of state residence and some other things.

drake799

Probably nobody knows that right now. But under the Freedom of Information Act you can request data from the draw. Last year I know if you asked you could find how a total of how many people were in each draw and I think you could find out who got each blind. I don't know what all data is available but it would be interesting to find out how many people put in, numbers of out of state applicants, number of blinds awarded to out of state residence and some other things.
Give it a few days the list will be on Facebook along with the numbers I suspect.

cm1021

I got drawn for the first time ever on a blind. Old Hickory unit 2. Not sure if it's decent or a gar hole lol. Any time I'm down you guys are more than welcome to hunt!!

WilcoKen

I got drawn for the first time ever on a blind. Old Hickory unit 2. Not sure if it's decent or a gar hole lol. Any time I'm down you guys are more than welcome to hunt!!
Lots of coots and a few dock ducks. Bring your Pringles.

Dodge Man

Attachments

• 627A3170-2936-4E66-A4CD-2C2303F9B97E.jpeg
    627A3170-2936-4E66-A4CD-2C2303F9B97E.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts