Smoking wood

dralarms

I'm looking for some cherry,peach, and pecan woods that I could buy either from someone here or if someone knows where to get some I'd appreciate it. :super: :super:

TreyB

I am buddies with Alan Jones son... He works right down from my office. He owns the Bald Headed Bistro and has a guy that they get their wood from. I get mine from him also when he drops it off for the Bistro. I can find out how much and if u can get some from him if u would like. He deliveres every two weeks here.

dralarms

TreyB":3ejqrbkk said:
I am buddies with Alan Jones son... He works right down from my office. He owns the Bald Headed Bistro and has a guy that they get their wood from. I get mine from him also when he drops it off for the Bistro. I can find out how much and if u can get some from him if u would like. He deliveres every two weeks here.

Thanks, found pecan so cherry and maybe peach would be great. Ever use maple?

TAFKAP

dralarms":20h83agp said:
TreyB":20h83agp said:

Thanks, found pecan so cherry and maybe peach would be great. Ever use maple?

Maple is excellent….careful of it catching fire, though. It burns very hot.

Latest posts