Smokies elk being seen in TN where they are not wanted

Matador

I figured that was going to happen in a matter of time. Just not that far across. I also think you will see them in Cases Cove eventually unless they do something to stop or remove them.

CATCHDAWG

Matador":35b69j3e said:
I figured that was going to happen in a matter of time. Just not that far across. I also think you will see them in Cases Cove eventually unless they do something to stop or remove them.
They are already in Cades Cove and have been for a few years.

BlackEagle1

Where does the not wanted part come into play? I don't imagine The feds care if they are on both sides.

Matador

CATCHDAWG":y8ao3lws said:
Matador":y8ao3lws said:
They may be,but I usually camp up there every year and ride that 11 mile loop and I haven't seen one or heard tell of any one else having seen one inside the basin. Has anyone else?

CATCHDAWG

Matador":2ruxd4my said:
CATCHDAWG":2ruxd4my said:
Matador":2ruxd4my said:
They may be,but I usually camp up there every year and ride that 11 mile loop and I haven't seen one or heard tell of any one else having seen one inside the basin. Has anyone else?
I've seen them there two different times. Both times close to the visitors center and both times in December. I also noticed they added them to the "do not feed" sign.

Doskil

Interesting they are now in Cades Cove

The farmers in TN and other states do not want elk but they are a native species

Latest posts