SMOKERS !!!

TRIGGER

I am like most and know I need to quit but I enjoy smoking. What I do not enjoy is the thought of all of those chemicals destroying my body, smelling like an ashtray, yellow teeth,ashes and butts everywhere and worst of all my son suffering from my decisions. I have found the answer for me at least. Ever smoke is the name of the electric cigarette I have been smoking for the past 2 weeks and love it. Went from 2 packs a day down to 1 pack in the past two weeks and that's only because I forgot my charger one day. The electric sig gives you the nicotine but non of the bad side effects. It makes it easy for me not to smoke. Smokers should at least try these things out I think you will be amazed.
I was turned on to them by an old man that has tried about every one on the market and ever smoke was the one he found to be the best all around.

KPH

I know I am no expert on this sort of thing. I would think you would need to get off the nicotine. It is a great thing you are trying to quit, I did about 17 may be 18 years ago. One thing I did learn you have to want to quit or you won't.

7mm08

Trigger. Nicotine is still harmful. Not only is nicotine a stimulant it is harmful as a vasoconstrictor that causes the smaller arteries to constrict I.e. coronaries, brain, feet, etc. that is why folks that smoke statistically have a higher rate of heart attacks, strokes, and peripheral vascular disease (lose toes,feet, and even lower limbs) when compared to non smokers.

The actual smoke is the tar , which has all the crazy chemicals from the tobacco process.....nematode spray, mold spray. Tobacco worm pesticides and now you super heat it in a cigarette and Injest it. That's the reason for its end result lung cancer, throat cancer, kidney and bladder cancers as well as higher incidence of colon and esophageal cancer amongst smokers.

Good for you trying to quit. It's a drug and its tough to get off of. Keep up the good work but know that nicotine is just as dangerous as the smoke.

TRIGGER

Thanks I am trying to use this to step down to not smoking period. I have a one month supply of regular strength then stepping down on the amount of nicotine the next month. Trying to ween myself off.