Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm

REN

Have a M&P Shield for sale. Im the original owner and have never even fired it. Still have box, 2 clips and holster for it. I bought it to just keep in my truck to be honest. Does have the manual safety option. I also added a set of Talon grips to it but you can remove them if you dont like it and comes with a IWB holster.

I can post some pics later but feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

$400 but feel free to send me an offer as I have no real idea worth. Open to trades on other compact carry guns.

winchester77jj

Have a M&P Shield for sale. Im the original owner and have never even fired it. Still have box, 2 clips and holster for it. I bought it to just keep in my truck to be honest. Does have the manual safety option. I also added a set of Talon grips to it but you can remove them if you dont like it and comes with a IWB holster.

I can post some pics later but feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

$400 but feel free to send me an offer as I have no real idea worth. Open to trades on other compact carry guns.
Is this still available?

Latest posts