Sold/Expired Small Rifle Primers

Mausermeister

Dang man I wish you were closer I need a box of those. And that's a fair price for now.

I'd take them all if you were willing to bring them to the MidState. 😂
I traded for 10,000 of these a few months ago. Loaded a couple thousand rounds of 5.56 with them. I finally got a few thousand of my normal CCI primers, although at a much higher price even before tax and shipping. I figured I would let someone else have these for what I have in them.

Reactions: MUP

DaveTN

Good for you! Midway is selling small rifle primers for $75 per K, when they have them, while our so called "friends" are willing to help us out at $150 per K. They justify it by calling it "market value"; they are dirt bags. Thanks for being honest. I just wish I was closer to get some of these at a fair price for the times.

Mausermeister

How did they run, any issues?
I only fired a couple dozen of them to test load when I started using them, but they worked fine. I need to zero a couple uppers today. I will make sure to take more loaded with them.

ETA: May have to wait until tomorrow, unless this wind calms down pretty quick. I was wanting to do a ladder test with a new powder. I loaded up identical loads with these and CCI400s to compare the two. The wind is blowing so hard it knocks my chrony tripod over.

Last edited:

Mausermeister

Good for you! Midway is selling small rifle primers for $75 per K, when they have them, while our so called "friends" are willing to help us out at $150 per K. They justify it by calling it "market value"; they are dirt bags. Thanks for being honest. I just wish I was closer to get some of these at a fair price for the times.
Yes, and Midway has been limiting primer purchases to 1k per order. They end up costing well over $100/k after tax, shipping, and hazmat.

Reactions: MUP

Latest posts