Small craft bass tournaments?

Pinwheeled

Would anyone be interested in something like this around Nashville and surrounding area? I'm thinking maybe a 60hp max? I don't have anything in the works just trying to gauge interest a bit. This type of tournament was the norm where I am from in central IL. The most competitive circuit around was the IL Bass25 (25hp max). I know of a few tournaments of this nature in East TN as well.

I love to bass fish and love fishing the occasional tournament. I just really don't care to own a large bass boat and it's tough to be competitive in a small boat (I fish out of a 14ft aluminum). I have fished a few kayak tournaments but it's just not for me. I'm guessing I'm not the only one in this same boat. Would anyone be interested in this sort of format? Appreciate any input yall might have.

AllOutdoors

My current boat would leave me out with the hp rating but i think this would be a GREAT idea. My son could do this with his 6hp on his tin flat bottom. It would be a chance for those who have regular fishing boats to fish competitevly without having to worry about making a 1 hour run. I wish there was something nearby in this format for my son.
Great idea pinwheel!

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

TRIGGER

Popularity of kayak tournaments shows the number of people that want to fish but can't or don't want to afford a bass boat. I believe you could make something happen with a tournament like your talking but it may take a while to get the word things going.

tnguitarplayer

I live in east tn and have an interest in this kind of tournament. Would you post some info on the small boat tournaments you know of over here. Thanks

Latest posts