Skyrocketing Premiums, 200 Percent Possible

Stalkhunter

Skyrocketing Premiums, 200 Percent Possible
An exhaustive study by three congressional committees delivers startling news about the dire effects of Obamacare: President Barack Obama�s signature legislation could increase health insurance premiums by over 200 percent and render insurance coverage unaffordable for millions of Americans.

Hangnail

Good thing it was passed so we could find out what was in the bill. Democrats have been trying to take us down to the level of Europeans. This should do it. Obama's an idiot. He's over in Israel complaining that the Palestinians have been treated unfairly. He didn't get the memo that life isn't fair, yet he thinks its okay for a working stiff to pay for someone else to sit at home and watch Oprah, make babies, etc., because they decided to sleep through high school. Screw'em all.

Pic IN the Casa

Hangnail said:
Good thing it was passed so we could find out what was in the bill. Democrats have been trying to take us down to the level of Europeans. This should do it. Obama's an idiot. He's over in Israel complaining that the Palestinians have been treated unfairly. He didn't get the memo that life isn't fair, yet he thinks its okay for a working stiff to pay for someone else to sit at home and watch Oprah, make babies, etc., because they decided to sleep through high school. Screw'em all.

^^^ this.

Plus I read an article the other day where your Dr. visit may not be so private once KenyaCare starts. I believe Drs. will be taking you and 11 of your closest waiting room friends in at a time for a sort of 'group' diagnosis session.

Thank You Democrats.

Hangnail

As long as the other eleven are around thirty, female and look good naked, I'm all for it. I'd even help with exams. I have no problem letting the doctor know what I find.

fatboy

Plant told us last year they may change our plan to a plan with a 5000 deductible before it pays anything. Plus 3000 a year premium.

Redfred16

Mine went from $78/month to $222/month and thats for just me, my wife has her own through he work. Which close to the same, but still keeps us paying less than a family policy.

Tenn.Guy

Hangnail said:
As long as the other eleven are around thirty, female and look good naked, I'm all for it. I'd even help with exams. I have no problem letting the doctor know what I find.

Hilarious!

cecil30-30

Supporter
I hope not,We can't afford it.We pay $120 every 2 weeks,so $240 a month for insurance through my wife's work.I don't know what we'll do if premiums increads any more?

JeepKuntry

Obama is gonna drive the cost up through the roof. In addition to him, you have attorneys that will sue for anything which further drives up costs. What is sad is we're to far gone, most haven't admitted it yet. The democratic view is taken over, at least where votes seem to count, and honest hard-working citizens continue to pay the price.

Latest posts