skittish yote

Speedwell-Hunter

Speedwell-Hunter

Been really happy with my Reveal cams but, these videos from your Spartan are making me jealous...

Mind if I ask what monthly unlimited is with them?
BTW, I have other cams, non cell, i rarely check them now, these are so much better, and the quality is unbelievable. to me its worth it, sure it hurts, but this outdoor stuff priority for me, so I am ok with the price!

UCStandSitter

BTW, I have other cams, non cell, i rarely check them now, these are so much better, and the quality is unbelievable. to me its worth it, sure it hurts, but this outdoor stuff priority for me, so I am ok with the price!
I asked a follow up on unlimited plans but after a lil research I realized they don't offer that. While my Tactacams may not be quite as clear, they work well enough for what I need for and at a much lower cost. I don't think I can justify this at current.

Might just buy a third Reveal X and be done with it.

squirrel_hunter

I need to learn how to trap. Haven't explored it much due to my horses sharing the same fields/trees. I've got a few unwanted visitors roaming the property that need a dirt nap.
Thats a cool setup. I would never thought it would make it run. Is there a red light flashing on the outside? Did it hear the camera come on? Your not going to hurt your horses coyote trapping. They may smell coyote pee and stomp your set and throw your traps. Deer are bad too do that. I trap for farmers with horses goats sheep and cows. Never caught one. But have caught a few wild hogs and yring deer. I was using brigder and duke #3 offset 4 coil fully modified traps. And the trap had a good hold on the.. Caught 1 yring deer on a post set. With a little coyote gland lure and pee.

Latest posts