• Help Support TNDeer:

Skeery movies

Moonman

The strangers. My sister in law actually was on that street in Texas where that was partly based on and knew the people that got their houses broken into. Anything that could happen living out here like that kind of gets me. Same with the paranormal as there’s been some strange occupancies in my life and that stuff gets to me.

Hunter 257W

OK, I just now finished watching the original "The Invisible Man" starring Claude Rains. There is no doubt that this is the most terrifying movie of all time. Consider that HE is invisible, NOT his clothes. When he's invisible that means he's totally naked. He's insane and incredibly strong so he does all his attacks with his bare hands. If he attacks you and you struggle with him you are likely to grab his...…… or what if you put your hand right on his...………..????? I can't imagine anything more terrifying myself!!!Q :oops::oops:

moondawg

Twilight. :p Vampires do NOT sparkle!! :mad::rolleyes: And Kristen Stewart's acting was lame. I know it's her character, but still.

Interview with A Vampire and Bram Stoker's Dracula (the original and the one with Gary Oldman/Keanau Reeves, etc) are my faves.

Cloverfield is a good one. Not really horror, but it is creepy. You never actually see the monster, but you see glimpses and shadows of it. Just enough to keep you wondering what it is.

I am Legend is not really horror, but it is creepy and disturbing in a way.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts