• Help Support TNDeer:

Skeery movies

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Union Co. Boy

Phantasm, The Exorcist, The Ring,An American Werewolf In London, The Howling, Insidious, The Conjuring, Dog Soldiers, Salem's Lot, John Carpenter's Vampires, Evil Dead, Bad Moon, Silver Bullet, all Friday the 13th, Halloween, Lost Boys, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Strangers, The Fog (original), The Wolfman, The Shining, Puppetmaster, Critters, Near Dark, 30 Days of Night, Fright Night, The Descent, Cabin In The Woods
Sorry for the long list. I'm a huge skerry movie fan!!! Heck, I left a lot out! Lol

archer19

Union Co. Boy":15u1drqj said:
Phantasm, The Exorcist, The Ring,An American Werewolf In London, The Howling, Insidious, The Conjuring, Dog Soldiers, Salem's Lot, John Carpenter's Vampires, Evil Dead, Bad Moon, Silver Bullet, all Friday the 13th, Halloween, Lost Boys, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Strangers, The Fog (original), The Wolfman, The Shining, Puppetmaster, Critters, Near Dark, 30 Days of Night, Fright Night, The Descent, Cabin In The Woods
Sorry for the long list. I'm a huge skerry movie fan!!! Heck, I left a lot out! Lol

Yep, good list!
I’m a horror fan

Snake

Supporter
FLTENNHUNTER1":2o95trdx said:

This ^^^ the wife , my little brother and myself watched this at the drive-in . Rumor had circled that it was based on a true story and after me telling my wife and little brother this when her head turned completely around my little brother told me I could have all the money he had if I would leave . He was terrified but I didn't leave , kinda skeered me as well :D

Stykbow

Fright Night and Salem’s Lot are at the top of my list. I really liked Dracula Untold as well.

If you’re going to be stupid, you’d better be tough!

Antler Daddy

Supporter
Halloween 1 was pretty scary. I also saw day of the dead and grizzly at a drive in in Florence Al that about scared me to death in the late 70’s.

Hunter 257W

I used to stay up every Saturday night to watch Shock Theater broadcast from Chattanooga with Dr. Shock and Dingbat. Those old Universal classic monster movies are my favorites. I have never had any interest in the satanic movies because I hold no fascination with demon possession or the newer extremely gory movies. Today I watched the original "Dracula" and "Frankenstein" both made in 1931 and those are some of the best. The simplicity and settings are perfect. "Bride of Frankenstein" is arguably even better.

The silent "Nosferatu" is pretty danged scary to watch alone in a dark room if you ask me.

Latest posts