Sitka gear

Doe P

I have the 90 pant and 90 jacket. I elk hunted last year with it. I bought it at WWW.storycreek.com. It is like the best hiking gear you can get. It drys quickly and is very water resistant. I would not use it in a down pour. But when you give up breath-ability you can get a regular rain jacket. I love hunting in it, It keeps me warm but it breathes and drys quickly (NO chaffing). It does fit very snug so buy the next size up if you don't like snug fit... It is the best all around gear you can buy that breaths and stretches when you walk and hunt. It is probably best for Elk Hunting or some kind of hunting where you move around and dont sit all day. I love it for turkey season... Hope this helps.

1hunter

Sitka products are well made and light and warm. Don't believe that they are totally h2o proof. You will need to go one size up. I've got the 90 percent series with the timerland vest in mimi cry pattern. I'll share a secret with everyone. Go to www.camofire.com and look @ their sales. You can get the sitka products for 1/2 the price. Bought my pants for $118.00. Normally costs retail @ $230.00. Camofire is located in utah and they sale closed out products. But you have to watch their sales closely. They sale out fast once they list their product on the site just after midnight. You will like sitka, just be sure and order up one size. They also come in realtree and treestand patterns.

Latest posts