Singing Christmas Tree in Exit 15

DaveB

To all members, lurkers, and those just browsing

Bellevue Baptist Church is having the annual presentation of the Singing Christmas Tree December 8 thru the 13th.

Every year is slightly different but the main story remains unchanged.

If you don't go to church (1) no problem and (2) bring your kids. No one has died since I been there, 30 years.

It will be presented online but you'll miss seeing all 1400 kids at one time dressed as angels.

If you need some motivation.....go to here and slide the tim bar to 12:45 and watch for 4 minutes

DaveB

I will be at every presentation seating folks, same as last dozen or so years. Yes, I stay and see the entire presentation over and over.

There are youngsters who pass through my door on Sunday and I want to thank them for their participation so I need to get a good look at the participants.

I cannot help with the tickets this year but if someone needs help, PM me and I will see what I can do.

DaveB

Another Bump

Bellevue Baptist Church is having the annual presentation of the Singing Christmas Tree December 8 thru the 13th.

DaveB

For a Preview please o this link, slide the time bar to 25:30 and watch for a few minutes.

Trust me you will not be disappointed

Moonman

Mark Blair used to be the music minister at the church I went to and saw some of the productions. Great guy and that Bellevue performance is untouchable.

DaveB

Okay, should have been more exact, slide the time button to 29 minutes exactly.

BTW there are angels in the audience, in the aisles, the video just cannot display the intensity of the presentation

And the tree is full of kids.