Silver State Armory - good news!

Spikes Tactical

Ordered some 6.8 SPC ammo on 2/5/13 and finally got my ship notice yesterday.

They still have a significant backlog of orders but are making headway.

Hope to get it before the weekend so I can get out and do some shooting.

MUP

Still waiting on a backorder from PalmettoStArmory for some .243 100gr Sierra's. My order shipped as complete, with each item marked as shipped...then I rec'd an email notice the day of delivery stating that my .243 bullets were on backorder and would be shipped as soon as they got them in. Kinda weird, but when I questioned why my confirmation notice stated they were shipped, they just said that's the way it happens sometimes. I'm staying on top of it tho. :/

BirdDog123

I ordered 100 pieces of 6.8 brass from them on 2/4 and got my order to the door on 3/4.. they are really backed up right now but you will get it.. Its worth it for SSA too because all their ammo seems to be quality. Let me know if you ever need help with anything 6.8 Jay.. I am sitting on a stock pile of AA2200 and 120SST lol.. just waiting on some SRM primers so I can ditch the CCI 400s ;)

Spikes Tactical

BirdDog, you are lucky to have the stockpile of AA2200. I am out of AA2200 but have 3 lbs of Reloader 10X and several hundred Sierra 110gr Prohunter bullets and 1000 #41's on hand.

Sorry I haven't been in touch - my offer still stands - so shoot me a PM and we can meet up this weekend if you want.

JP

Latest posts