Silver linings boys!

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
Well I'm 12 days out from my left rotator cuff repair and all is well. PT is going well and pain is very manageable with a little ibuprofen and tylenol. Still a few weeks probably before I can ditch the sling and sleep in my bed and not the recliner. But I've learned to appreciate the small positives along the way. Here's one! Watching the wife mow the yard at the cabin in Rock Island. 😆 I'll take what I can get.

No my wife doesn't have red hair, that's just the sun.

20220521 171424

PossumSlayer

PossumSlayer

Supporter
Well I'm 12 days out from my left rotator cuff repair and all is well. PT is going well and pain is very manageable with a little ibuprofen and tylenol. Still a few weeks probably before I can ditch the sling and sleep in my bed and not the recliner. But I've learned to appreciate the small positives along the way. Here's one! Watching the wife mow the yard at the cabin in Rock Island. 😆 I'll take what I can get.

No my wife doesn't have red hair, that's just the sun.

View attachment 137331
Tell her to hurry up, it’s sammich making time 😁

backyardtndeer

backyardtndeer

Glad you're healing up.

On this day last year, I had probably just gotten the breathing tube pulled after my heart surgery. I got to watch my wife mow in the following weeks and months but she was on my little Kubota tractor.