Sika killed in Ky.

ROVERBOY

Has anybody seen or heard about this? Its a Sika killed in Cumberland County, Ky. Somebody's pet I guess.

nick2720

There was one killed on a wma in dyersburg about ten yrs ago by a guy I know . It was someones pet had gotten out and been living for a few yrs in the wild . Shot it with bow

timberghost35

I used to work for a guy that had a bunch of cows in Tipton Co. Another guy had raised some of the Sitka's. When of them got out one day and started chasing the cows around the pasture. Called the game warden and he gave the owner of the cows permission to shoot him. He did. The owner of the Sitka didnt like that too much and threatened to sue and everything. Game Warden was called again and had to calm the Sitka owner down. Told him there was nothing to be done due to him trying to harm the cows. Cow owner ended up mounting the deer and then gave the meat back to the Sitka owner. Big stink. Very pretty animal tho...

30Crappie

Actually been a couple of fallows killed in Madison Cty several years ago out around 3-way area. A dr. had a exotic farm of fallows (with some sitkas) that got released in the forked deer bottoms. Seen a huge Sitka one night standing in the median of 45 highway! Had a beard & tall rack on him, very odd looking deer!

jd1983

It is on the TN Deer Facebook page. Reading the comments on there and on the woman's original post will bring your IQ down a few points. Scary how many people say it's a baby elk with branched antlers. Also "interesting" to see that someone saw a mulie somewhere in KY.

a5bb73a016173631cd171bdc0f6b1881.jpg