Sig Sauer...

Deerhunter

Im on a couple of firearms forums and the people who have em seem to love them. I bought an LCP as my backup gun but if I was just gonna carry a 380 as my main gun, id probaly choose the Sig based on the reviews of actual owners.

7mm08

Depends....if it's new and has the third generation magazine, magazine ramp, and recoil spring. I got mine when they came out. Lots of headaches with FTF and stovepiping.

I would suggest Hornady Critical Defense Ammo as it is somewhat more pointed than other defense rounds. The wide stuff did not feed well. Remember it was designed for ball ammo. originally as the Colt Mustang.

I actually sent mine back to Sig for for the reasons above..

I have truly thought about selling it as I just don't 100% trust it. Sorry to be the bearer of not so great news. The other thing is how is your Mom going to carry it. Chambered wise...cocked and locked, or non-chambered?

Mike Belt

New pistol and the Hornady Critical Defense is the ammo I bought. Mama is the wife and I figured she'd carry it cocked and locked.

Jksig229

Mike Belt said:
New pistol and the Hornady Critical Defense is the ammo I bought. Mama is the wife and I figured she'd carry it cocked and locked.

I was just kidding around man no harm intended... But if sig makes it, it has to be good.

Latest posts