SIG p365

deerfever

I ended up getting one after much research and looking at various compact 9mm. I really like the way it feels in my hand and enjoyed shooting it. The trigger was very good and I love the sights. Anyone else have the 365 for a while. Just wondering if you like it as much as I do after 40.shots. Had any problems, jams etc? I hope it holds up for the long haul. Seems like a good one, I sure hope so!

The Ol Professor

I've had mine for a couple of years. Would have to say it's the favorite of my handguns. Shoots great, I've never had a failure to cycle with any of the ammunition I've used. As you might already know, it's easy to conceal and just feels good in the hand. You're going to enjoy owning it.

Carlos

I ended up getting one after much research and looking at various compact 9mm. I really like the way it feels in my hand and enjoyed shooting it. The trigger was very good and I love the sights. Anyone else have the 365 for a while. Just wondering if you like it as much as I do after 40.shots. Had any problems, jams etc? I hope it holds up for the long haul. Seems like a good one, I sure hope so!
I've had mine for nearly 2 years now. It's really amazing how shoot-able it is for being so compact.
You did well, buying that one!

I would like to try out a P365XL one day, just for comparison.

deerfever

I've had mine for a couple of years. Would have to say it's the favorite of my handguns. Shoots great, I've never had a failure to cycle with any of the ammunition I've used. As you might already know, it's easy to conceal and just feels good in the hand. You're going to enjoy owning it.
Thanks for the input, I really like it so far. Glad to hear you like it a couple years later and jam free.

deerfever

I've had mine for nearly 2 years now. It's really amazing how shoot-able it is for being so compact.
You did well, buying that one!

I would like to try out a P365XL one day, just for comparison.
Very good to hear ! I looked at the 365XL but just liked the slightly smaller size of the 365 better for conceal carry purposes. I agree about how shootable the gun is it was good right out of the box. I took it by today to show my dad as he has a Glock 43 x. He absolutely loved the feel and the sights on mine.

Latest posts