Sig 365, Hellcat or Kimber Micro 9

Hardwoodmaterials

Anyone have a Sig P365, Springfield Hellcat or possibly a Kimber Micro 9 in 9mm they want to part with before I go find a new one?

Last edited:

Carlos

I looked around at several places, for deals on the P365 or Hellcat.
From what I saw, they're harder to find, and the price is up RN.
(It may not be the best time to buy, unless you can find a used one, at a more reasonable price.)

If the extra $100 doesn't matter to you, they're available for that. I would have expected them to be priced a little more competitively considering.

Laserman1

Just bought another sig 365x at sportsman warehouse $599. Most " bass pro, academy," don't have in stores but buy online and ship to store. Just had a M&p shield EZ shipped to Basspro for my daughter and they matched price

Last edited:

Carlos

Before I buy an additional handgun for carrying, I always go to the gun store that has a range and try several of them out.
This way, I make sure and get the one that's best for me.

I've had great success doing it this way.

Hduke86

My son got the new 365 macro and a Holsun sight today and it's badazz
I made the mistake of holding the Sig 365 macro the other day. It is size perfectly with the longer grip and how thin it is. I told the lady "let me go eat lunch and think it over". Fortunately I got called back towards work or it would have came home with me.

dirtyhands

My son got the new 365 macro and a Holsun sight today and it's badazz
I've got the original p365 and got the macro a few weeks ago. It is amazing and so much better and easier for me to shoot. Crazy they were able to get 17 rounds in that thing.